COVID-19 has caused hardship in every corner of our country (and of course the world), but we remain committed to delivering on our promises of maintaining payment terms for all providers, top-notch service to our clients and participants in the process of becoming Plan Managed by NDSP and remaining open and honest about challenges we face.
There may be times where unavoidable issues cause delay in our services, for example the unprecedented influx of Australians to Centrelink’s services has slowed the NDIS portal – these government services are linked – but we’re doing our utmost to work through challenges presented by this kind of backlog.
We have included below a personal message from NDSP CEO Graham Oades, in relation to the current situation effecting everyone around the world that covers some of the details surrounding what we’re doing at NDSP during this period.
Before we go any further, we’d like to remind you of the importance of fun and community, so we’ve put together a small competition for our clients to remember, create and share your images of fun and happiness during these challenging times. If you’d like to enter, see the details below Graham’s video.
Stay safe, and take care of yourself and those around you.
[yotuwp type=”videos” id=”RrRkSZ9g6w0″ column=”1″ per_page=”1″]
NDSP Client Fun Competition
The NDSP Client Fun Competition is simply about remembering, creating and sharing some client related fun and happiness images during these challenging times. The simple terms and conditions are:
- Entries will only be considered if deliver to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the image(s), provide the client name and accept these terms and conditions.
- Competition entries must be from current clients or their families and supports.
- Digital images (preferably high resolution colour less than 5MB) will only be accepted and not videos.
- Images must be directly client linked and not from external parties. Your favourite funny picture from the internet will not be accepted.
- You are welcome to include a story or explanation with the image and it would be helpful, but this is not required.
- NDSP will not accept more than 3 images per client and only one prize will be awarded per client.
- Anything considered offensive or not politically correct will be excluded. This is a family orientated competition.
- We will only use these images to share with other clients (if you have a winning image) and for display in our offices. We will seek your individual permission if we want to use these images beyond these purposes.
- This competition will close at midnight (WA time) on Tuesday the 14th of April 2020
- Winners will be announced by email during the week commencing 20th April 2020
- The entries will be judged by a panel of five NDSP staff.
- There will be 40 prizes of a $50 visa card voucher for excellent images
- There are 4 prizes of $250 visa card vouchers for the most outstanding images.
NDSP is a NDIS registered provider specialising in NDIS Plan Management. If you are a NDIS Participant looking for the right Plan Manager, CLICK HERE to get in touch with our friendly team today.