We are an NDIS registered provider offering high quality of care and supportive services to individuals with disability/ special need who are under 65 years of age; our aim is to create a quality life and support people who needs assistance with their daily activities with our qualified and caring support workers who will provide direct care and support for our participants in Victoria, and we also provide plan management in all Australia nationwide.
Within Victoria Datrios Disability Service’s provides the following support:
- Support Coordinator
- Daily activities in home and the community
- Participate in the community.
- Access educational opportunities
- Develop daily living skills.
- Household tasks and meal preparation
- Community access social inclusion
- Assist with self-care/ personal support.
- Community Nursing
- Assist- travel/ Transport
To help make your NDIS journey easier call, 0426 490 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org