If your NDIS plan has funds allocated towards Support Coordination, we can help you put your plan into action and make sure you’re getting the most out of your NDIS funding. We’ll help you understand what services and funds are available to you and connect you with your community and appropriate service providers. We have a unique understanding of disability & mental health in the context of culture based on our extensive experience in the CALD space (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse), and we’re dedicated to providing accessible, consistent and personalised support.
Some of the things we can support you with include:
- looking through your options for service providers
- negotiating services and prices on your behalf
- developing service agreements and booking services
- linking to services including housing, education, transport, health, and more
- preparing for your plan review
- making sure you have choice and control
We’re here to help you navigate this complex space and ensure you’re getting support that aligns with your unique needs.