We are Accredited Practising Dietitian’s all over Australia who offer home based appointment services, so that individuals can be seen in the comfort of their own home. We are passionate about assisting individuals with improving their health, lifestyle and quality of life surrounding their disability. Some of the conditions that we can help with (but not exclusive to) include;
- Weight management
- Chronic disease management such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, etc.
- Enteral Nutrition
- Gastro-intestinal issues such as gastro-esophageal reflux disease, diarrhoea/constipation, diverticular disease, IBS, ostomies, etc.
- Mental health
- Bone health such as Gout, Arthritis, Osteoporosis
- Healthy cooking and eating in share accomodation
- Healthy Aging
- Paediatric nutrition including failure-to-thrive, fussy eating, food aversions, etc
- Allergies and Intolerances
Please consider referring any participants, that you feel may benefit from one-on-one individualised nutrition interventions, support and guidance to assist them in improving the management of their condition/s. Our service is flexible with appointments available from Monday to Friday at a time that suits the participant.