Horizon Community Service was created for our community, friends and our families who need a better way to access individualized disability support. It provides a wide range of tailored, flexible, and quality disability services and support coordination for people living with disabilities of their choice and needs. It is based out of Brisbane, Queensland.
We have extensive experience in disability care and specialize in tailoring all levels of supports to ensure our participants reach their goals. Our trusted management team and support workers actively inspire and collaborate with our participants, to help them pursue more independent and fulfilling lives.
As a Company, we live and breathe our values, of inclusion, respect, empathy, integrity. and excellence, while delivering the highest quality of care. We have an open-minded approach, embrace cultural diversity, and encourage the advancement of leadership, for our staff and our participants.
“Our workforce is made up of people with diverse values, backgrounds, skills, and experiences. We truly value this diversity and recognize the benefits that this brings to us and to our people.”
We provide services such as:
1. Assistance with daily life/ Daily Activities
- Assistance with showering, dressing, household cleaning and/or yard maintenance, meal preparation and medication assistance.
- Assistance in shopping and attending medical/personal appointments.
2. Assistance with social & community participation
- Supporting participants to actively engaged in social or recreational activities within their communities. This can also be an opportunity to provide supported holiday.
- Assistance to travel to work or other destination that will help participant achieve their NDIS goals whenever participant are unable to travel on their own.