- Brisbane & Surrounds: Brisbane City areas North & South of the Brisbane River
- Robina – includes Gold Coast and Hinterland
- Ipswich – includes Lockyer, Scenic Rim and Somerset
- Beenleigh – includes Logan and Redlands
- Caboolture/Strathpine – includes Caboolture, Strathpine and Moreton Bay
- Maroochydore – includes Sunshine Coast, Noosa and Gympie
- Regional QLD: Bundaberg
- Cairns – includes Cassowary Coast, Douglas, Etheridge, Mareeba, Tablelands, Yarrabah Aurukun, Cook, Croydon, Etheridge, Hope Vale, Kowanyama, Lockhart River, Mapoon, Napranum, Northern Peninsula, Prompuraaw, Torres, Torres Strait Island, Weipa, Wujal, Wujal and Cape York
- Maryborough – includes Fraser Coast, North Burnett, South Burnett and Cherbourg
- Mackay – includes Mackay, Isaac and Whitsundays
- Rockhampton – includes Rockhampton, Gladstone and west to the borders
- Toowoomba and west to the borders
- Townsville – includes Hinchinbrook, Burdekin, west to Mount Isa, and up to the gulf
Our NDSP Queensland Plan Management team are here to help you with your NDIS journey. Our role is to assist you by paying your supports to providers from your NDIS funds.
If you would like to become a Participant with NDSP, we’d love to hear from you.
Phone: 1800 63 63 77
Participants – We’re here to support you!
We pay provider invoices in 3-5 business days
You get real-time budget access with Nappa
Talk to highly trained NDIS Experts
Long-term support & extended opening hours
NDSP Plan Managers Bursary Program
After the success of 2021’s Bursary program in Queensland we are extending it to all of Australia with, a National Bursary of $5000 and six State Bursaries of $2000 that can be put towards equipment, business advice, course fees or other study requirements. Additionally we will also be awarding $250 gift vouchers to 7 runners-up.
Applications for the 2022 Bursary program will open on the 1st of June and close on Friday the 23rd of September at 5pm (ACST).
Currently we don’t have any upcoming events but stay tuned for updates.