We are Plan Management specialists, here to take the stress out of NDIS. Our role as your Plan Manager is to assist you by paying your supports to providers from your NDIS funds.
Participants – We’re here to support you!
We pay provider invoices in 3-5 business days
You get real-time budget access with Nappa
Talk to highly trained NDIS Experts
Long-term support & extended opening hours
What NDSP Plan Management means to our Participants…
As a Participant you will have already received a letter from the NDIS confirming your eligibility and you may be preparing for your NDIS planning meeting.
This is ideal timing for a brief, no cost chat with our team. We’ll only need a small amount of your time to discuss some ideas for your planning meeting.
Not confirmed with NDIS yet? Click here
- Plan Management costs you nothing; it gets added to the plan (Improved Life Choices)
- Plan Management is your right; there is no eligibility criteria
- Plan Management gives you the most choice and control without the hassle and administrative burden of self-managing funds
- You have unlimited access to our NDIS and Plan Management expertise from before your NDIS planning meeting and for the lifetime of your plan …
Your NDIS budget at your fingertips, in real-time, on any device!
Nappa has been designed to give you complete transparency around your NDIS budget & also includes specific access for Support Coordinators.
As a Participant with NDSP Plan Managers you have access to:
- Securely view your total NDIS funds
- Real-time access to allocated Plan funds
- Real-time acess to remaining Plan funds
- See all your invoices in detail, with:
- Itemised support categories & specific supports from each category
- Up-to-the-minute copies of actual support invoices
- Where your funding has been distributed & when
Our Victorian NDSP Plan Managers team are here to help you with your NDIS journey. If would like to become a Participant with NDSP, we’d love to hear from you …
Phone: 03 9068 5130
Bayside Peninsula: Bayside, Frankston, Glen Eira, Kingston, Mornington Peninsula, Port Phillip, Stonnington
Brimbank Melton: Brimbank, Melton
Hume Moreland: Hume, Moreland
Inner Eastern Melbourne: Boroondara, Manningham, Monash, Whitehorse
North Eastern Melbourne: Banyule, Darebin, Nillumbik, Whittlesea
Outer Eastern Melbourne: Knox, Maroondah, Yarra Ranges
Southern Melbourne: Cardinia, Casey, Greater Dandenong
Western Melbourne: Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Moonee Valley, Wyndham
Wimmera South West (Western District)