No matter where you are in your NDIS journey, have a chat to our friendly Support Coordination team at Afford today about how we can help you maximise your plan and coordinate your supports. Our Support Coordinators pride themselves in putting passion and quality of service at the fore front of their service delivery. If your NDIS plan includes Coordination of Supports, then our experienced Support coordinators are available to support you and your family throughout the process. We support our clients and their families by:
- Guiding you through the NDIS Process
- Working together to identify goals
- Selecting the best services to meet your needs
- Supporting you to decide the budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreements
- In home care respite
- Supporting participants with NDIS plan reviews
- Navigating and utilising plans yearly with budgets approved by the NDIS
- Assist clients with Housing Pathways
- Being there for you in times of crisis
Afford’s Allied Health Team is made up of Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists who provide both therapeutic and interventional supports that are tailored to the unique needs of clients.
Our Allied Health providers are trained in their respective areas and work together in a multi-disciplinary team approach to provide you with all the services you need, in one place. This ensures that your total health is well taken care of.
SIL accommodation – At Afford group homes, we go above and beyond to ensure that our residents feel at home, are included and feel safe and happy so they can enjoy the Afford lifestyle. Our group homes are filled with care, friendships and the best quality supports available within the disability sector. A place you can call home and live independently on your terms, where your choices and privacy are respected.