At Equality Disability and Health Care Services, our main objective is to help you achieve your everyday goals by allowing you to live your life as autonomously as possible. These goals can be anything from becoming more independent, getting or keeping a job to learn new skills, enrolling in education, becoming more active in your community, or improving your relationships and making friends. We have a highly trained and dedicated team with more than 20 years experience in the health care industry. Our services include: high intensity daily activities, innovative community participation, household tasks and cleaning and much more.
We currently have room to take on more participants.
Our core activities include:
- High Intensity Daily personal activities;
- Assistance with Travel/Transport;
- Assistance in coordinating to managing life stages, transition and supports;
- Development of daily living and life skills;
- Group/Center-based activities;
- Assistance in Daily Tasks/shared living;
- Participation in community, social and civic activities;
- Innovative community participation; and
- Household tasks and cleaning